Application Areas of QR Barcodes
- Virtual Business Cards : QR code is used in business cards to store you information. Most mobile phones with cameras can decode 2D Barcodes and create phonebook records form vcards.
- Manufacturing : Nowdays manufacturing industry are implementing 2D bar coding system just like retail industry to improve their inventory and tracking system.
- Medical Records : QR Code provides solution reduce medical errors and help health care providers document vaccine information more accurately in patient records.
- Product Labelling & Packaging : QR code is used in product labelling and packaging keeps record of product details in the simple and time saving manner thus eliminating the complexities involved in the traditional data entry process.
- Transport Ticketing : QR barcode is used in Transport ticketing. The QR Code is one of the most popular types of two-dimensional barcodes. It was designed to allow its contents to be decoded at high speed.
- Mobile Tagging : QR code used in “Mobile tagging” Mobile Tagging is the process of providing data read from tags for display on mobile devices, commonly encoded in a two-dimensional barcode, using the camera of a mobile phone.